The Hawaii Orthopaedic Association is comprised of both practicing and retired orthopaedic surgeons in the state of Hawaii.
To find a member orthopaedic surgeon in your area, you may follow the link below:
The purpose of the Hawaii Orthopaedic Association is to offer an excellent forum of information on the latest developments in orthopaedics through symposiums, meetings and publications.
CONTACT USHawaii Orthopaedic Association
PO Box 61207
Honolulu HI 96839
P: (808) 673-0234
F: (808) 536-4141
Providing quality medical education for orthopaedic surgeons throughtout the State of Hawaii.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Cathy K Iwai, Executive Director
- PO Box 61207 Honolulu HI 96839
- Office: (808) 673-0234
- Wei Chen, MD, President
- 550 S. Beretania Street, Suite #503, Honolulu, HI 96813
- Office: (808) 548-7033
- Fax: (808) 548-7034
- Joseph C. Varcadipane, MD, Vice President
- 888 S. King Street, Honolulu, HI 96813
- Office: (808) 522-4232
- Fax: (808) 522-4401
- Paul Ryan, MD – Secretary / Treasurer
- Tripler Army Medical Center